Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Anzu, The Raven Lord

After I don’t know how long, I finally got my hands on the Raven Lord mount! This mount has been the one thing I have lusted after in the World of Warcraft ever since the Burning Crusade marched across Outlands. Now with it firmly in my mount collection, I need to find something else to go after, something else to farm day in and day out; it is either going to be the Huntsman mount from Kara, or the blue proto-drake from Up. Both of those mounts are rarely seen (especially the blue drake), and collecting mounts is what I do.

Not a huge post, I know, but this is something I have been trying for for so long. So let me have this moment to bask in the glory of finally getting this damn mount. I now ride a god into battle, and show off a new mount in the streets of Orgrimmar.

No comments:

Post a Comment