Thursday, April 28, 2011

Game Plan, April 28, 2011

I feel bad about the lack of updates to this blog of mine. I want to blame it on the final weeks of school, and all the stress associated with that. I wanted to avoid finding any fault in myself. Yet I am the only one to blame, so this is me trying to make amends. Plus, with another semester of school over and summer looming on the horizon, I should have much more time to write and play.

The plan for the next couple of weeks is as follows:
1) Finish Dead Space 2, and write my response to it.
2) Finish Portal 2, and write how I felt about Valves newest game.
3) Finally start Mario Galaxy 2, and lose myself in the cosmos.
Let’s hope I am able to keep to this plan, and even throw out some other ideas I have bubbling up in my mind.

So here is a game plan, and it should help me stay on top of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment