Friday, February 25, 2011

Back At It.

After far too long of wallowing in self-doubt and pointless self-loathing, I am back and ready to talk about games, music, and books again. I have come to the conclusion that I don’t care if anyone reads this blog, or if anyone cares about this blog; I am doing this for myself and no one else. If other folks come along, and find something they like in the way I write then that’s awesome, and I welcome you with open arms. And on the other hand, if people come here and hate what they read then more power to them; I cannot please everyone all of the time, and I’m not about to try either.

I think this post is simply going to be an introduction of sorts. This post is going to be a tester to see how it feels to write something for the public again, and I must say that it feels pretty good. So over this weekend expect to see something regarding the Minecraft server my friends and I played on during our mid-reading week bender, and I also hope to get some time in with Hyperdimension Neptunia (a crazy looking JRPG for the PS3 that I just had to get). Also expect to have a lot of talk about retro gaming take place here; Harvest Moon for the SNES is on its way after a successful eBay auction, and I might start a let’s play of Illusion of Gaia (get a video going and everything).

Oh yeah, and we cannot forget about World of Warcraft. You can never forget about World of Warcraft.

PS. This is also going to be a place for me to get more of my writing out to the public. Not that I am going to post stories and such, but just a place for me to practice this crazy thing that I love to do.

1 comment: